Financing for Area Farmers and Agribusinesses
Farms and agribusinesses have been our community’s backbone for decades and continue to be a driving force for growth. Lena State Bank works to ensure local farmers and agribusiness owners have the resources they need by providing numerous types of Ag related loans.
Ag Loan Options at Lena State Bank
- Operating Loans- can be used for nearly any expense associated with raising livestock or crops, and can be customized to meet your cash flow needs.
- Livestock Loans- designed to meet the needs of anyone raising feeder and breeding livestock. Our livestock loans are flexible, and their repayment schedule can be set to match your needs.
- Equipment Loans- fixed and adjustable-rate equipment loans come with flexible repayment plans to help you purchase the new or used farm machinery you need.
- Ag Real Estate Loans- whether you need to purchase new land or refinance existing debt, ag real estate loans provide the financing you need with repayment plans up to 25 years.
- IFDA and FSA Guarantees- these guaranteed loans can be used for a variety of uses like farm equipment, livestock, real estate and more.
Schedule an Appointment with an Ag Lender at Lena State Bank
Call or come by our office location in Lena to schedule an appointment with one of our ag lenders to go over your financing needs.