Bank When You Want, Where You Want
Wouldn’t it be great if you could check your account balance, transfer funds between accounts and pay bills whenever you wanted? With Online Banking and Mobile Banking from Lena State Bank, you can do all that and more!
Online Banking from Lena State Bank
Once you are signed up for Online Banking, you can access your Lena State Bank accounts from home, work or anywhere you have a computer and secure internet connection. Once logged in, you can:
- See balances for your Checking and Savings accounts, CD accounts and Loans
- Check transaction details
- Review your Account History
- Transfer funds between your Lena State Bank accounts
- Create a stop payment on your checking account
- Set up to receive Account Alerts
- Initiate Mobile Banking Services
- Enroll for Paperless Statements
- Schedule Bill Payment
Mobile Banking from Lena State Bank
If you are a Retail Online Banking user and have a smartphone, tablet or other mobile device that you use throughout the day, you can access your accounts on it through Mobile Banking from Lena State Bank.
Enrolling in Mobile Banking is Simple
- Log in to your Online Banking account
- Select Other Services
- Select Mobile Banking
- Accept the Mobile Banking Disclosure
- Enroll your mobile device
- Reply “YES” to the text message you receive from Lena State Bank to complete your enrollment
We have three convenient ways to use Mobile Banking:
- Mobile App1. Download our free mobile application to your Android™, Apple™, or BlackBerry™ device for a higher level of convenience. It’s FREE, secure and convenient!
- Mobile Browser Banking1. Use the Internet browser on your phone to access your accounts, check balances, transfer funds and find ATM & branch locations.
- After you’ve enrolled, go to 4myact.mobi/71048005/mlogin.xhtml to access your accounts.
- Text/SMS Banking1. Bank by sending a text message from your phone to 469228.
- Text BAL to view balances
- Text STATEMENT to see recent transactions
- Text XFER to transfer money between your accounts
- Text STOP to opt out
- Text HELP for our phone number
- Text HELP ALL for a list of valid SMS command
Important Notice: Lena State Bank will never call or send a text message to you to request that you update or verify your personal or financial details. If you ever receive a call or text requesting this information, please feel free to call us at 815-369-4901.
1Web access is required to use Mobile Banking. Check with your wireless carrier for fees that may apply. Mobile Banking is only available for Retail Online Banking customers. All terms applicable to Online Banking apply to Mobile Banking. Transfers and Bill Pay must be set up previously in Online Banking in order to use these functions in Mobile Banking.
Messages vary per user. Message and Data Rates May Apply.
The wireless carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
Supported carriers: ACS Wireless Alltel ( includes Midwest), AT&T, Bluegrass, Boost, Cellcom, Cellular One of East Central Illinois, Cellular South, Centennial, Cincinnati Bell, Cox Wireless, East Kentucky Network, Metro PCS, GCI Communications, Immix Wireless, Inland Cellular, Next-Tech Wireless, nTelos, Revol Wireless, Rural Cellular Corporation, Sprint, T-Mobile USA®, Thumb Cellular, US Cellular®, United, Verizon Wireless, Virgin Mobile USA, WCC or WCW (West Central Wireless)